Built in 1987 at 162 Cliffwood Ln, West Falmouth, it has four bedrooms and three bathrooms in 2,382 square feet of living space on a .58-acre lot, according to Zillow.
The online listing continues:
- "Location with plenty of privacy.
- Beautiful house at end of cul-de-sac with Deeded Beach Rights to Little Island Beach and very short drive to Old Silver and Chappaquoit Beaches.
- Unique 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath colonial with totally renovated dream kitchen.
- 5 burner gas stove, granite counter tops, oak cabinets, wet bar with wine cooler, 2 wall ovens, 2 dishwashers and a trash compactor.
- Cathedral living room with 2 skylights.
- Formal dining room, cathedral family room with fireplace and sliders to deck.
- First floor master with full bath and brand new half bath complete the first floor.
- 2nd floor has 3 good size bedrooms all with ceiling fans and double closets.
- 2 car garage and fenced in back yard.
- Brand new roof."
See more photos of 162 Cliffwood Ln, West Falmouth>.
More Home of the Week articles on Patch:
- Home of the Week Has Energy-Saving Updates
- "Spacious and Luxurious" Waterview Condo
- Former Fine Guest House in Falmouth Village
- Three-Bedroom Ranch in Teaticket for $349K
- Waterfront Townhouse on Buzzards Bay
Home for sale? Open house coming up? Post it on Patch!