The online listing for 363 Walker St. continues:
- "Fantastic location for this sweet ranch which has town sewers.
- Renovated in 1996 including new heating system, walls, windows, plumbing and elecrical.
- A new roof in 2012.
- Located only 4 houses from one of Falmouth's most beautiful beaches, Surf Drive Beach, it does have a peek ocean view from the living room.
- Great over sized deck to watch the glorious sunsets.
- This updated ranch has ample space with its two bedrooms, living room, kitchen with extra dining area space and sliders to the deck.
- The property is level and has a custom built tool shed.
- It is a must see for the buyer looking for property close to the ocean which is also close to the village shops, art galleries, restaurants and bike path."
More Home of the Week articles on Patch:
- Cul de Sac with Deeded Beach Access
- Home of the Week Has Energy-Saving Updates
- "Spacious and Luxurious" Waterview Condo
- Former Fine Guest House in Falmouth Village
- Three-Bedroom Ranch in Teaticket for $349K
Home for sale? Open house coming up? Post it on Patch!