The online listing continues:
- "Activities like boating, golf, and swimming are just a short drive from this move-in condition three bedroom 2 bath ranch.
- This meticulously maintained year-round retreat welcomes family and friends with its fenced-in backyard, oversized deck, and partially finished basement with 1/2 bath.
- The newer roof, updated boiler and hot water heater, fresh paint, and easy care laminate flooring mean that no surprises await the buyer.
- Home is a member of the new Seacoast Shore recreation center and clubhouse."
See more Home of the Week articles on Patch:
- "Spacious and Luxurious" Waterview Condo
- Former Fine Guest House in Falmouth Village
- Three-Bedroom Ranch in Teaticket for $349K
- Waterfront Townhouse on Buzzards Bay
- Ocean Views and Blazing Sunsets
Home for sale? Open house coming up? Post it on Patch!