The property built in 2006 has three bedrooms and four bathrooms in 3,200 square feet of living space, according to Zillow's online listing, which continues:
- "Overlooking Vineyard Sound and Falmouth Heights Beach stands one of the premier condominiums in Falmouth.
- This beautiful three bedroom, four bath property with sweeping views of Martha's Vineyard boasts:
- over 3,000 sq.ft. of living space with hardwood floors throughout,
- central air,
- gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances,
- granite countertops with seaglass back splash.
- Additional living space in walkout lower level with family room, gas fireplace, bonus room, wet bar, washer/dryer hookup, abundant storage and outdoor patio.
- Enjoy Falmouth Heights beach, walk to area restaurants, marina and ferries to Martha's Vineyard.
- Or, relax on one of the two, private balconies overlooking Ocean and watch 4th of July Fireworks and the Falmouth Road Race.
- This is a great opportunity to own such a premier, spacious and luxurious condominium in Falmouth."
See more Home of the Week articles on Patch:
- Former Fine Guest House in Falmouth Village
- Three-Bedroom Ranch in Teaticket for $349K
- Waterfront Townhouse on Buzzards Bay
- Ocean Views and Blazing Sunsets
- Deep Water Dock in E. Falmouth
Home for sale? Open house coming up? Post it on Patch!