According to Zillow, the home was built in 1972 and has four bedrooms and two full bathrooms in 1,800 square feet on an almost half-acre lot. It's listed at $355,000.
The online description continues:
- "Privacy abounds on Cachalot Lane.
- The first level includes a living room with chair rail and built-ins, gleaming wood floors, eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms and a full bath.
- Solar tubes enhance year-round lighting.
- Lower level has two more bedrooms, full bath and a cozy family room with fire place.
- The corner lot has lush plantings and beautiful perennials.
- Additional features include 2012 energy updates; extra insulation in walls and attic, wrapped pipes and a location close to the Bike Path, Woods Neck Beach and Falmouth center."
More Falmouth-area real estate listings from Zillow >>