According to Patch real estate partners Zillow, 96 Ransom Road in Falmouth has three bedrooms and three bathrooms in 2,261 square feet of living space on a .44-acre lot.
The property description continues,
- Poised artfully on the banks of Oyster Pond sits this finely crafted and 'green' built home showcasing native materials.
- This tranquil site sets the stage for the organic design elements used both inside and out.
- Double atrium front doors open into a spacious floor plan of beamed ten foot ceilings and walls of glass.
- The great room offering pond and forest views is highlighted by PA fieldstone dry laid fireplace with bluestone mantel and hearth.
- A large screened porch with mahogany decking offers southern exposure.
- The stainless steel and fir designed kitchen has multi-hued slate tile flooring; two bedrooms and a bath flank the kitchen.
- An open, light staircase links the 3 floors.
- The second floor master suite with soapstone woodstove offers a private deck, office alcove and soothing bath with fossil limestone tiles and radiant heat.
- Intrinsically elegant, many more details.
- Call Barbara Hussey 508 274.1933 for a private showing.
See more Home of the Week articles on Patch:
- Falmouth Harbor Condo Listed at $499,000
- $10 Million Penzance Point Estate Awaits Buyer
- Waterview Falmouth Condo: $1,295,000
- 7-Room Contemporary for $829K
- Falmouth Colonial Listed for $1.29M
Home for sale? Open house coming up? Post it on Patch!