Built in 1986, 87 Nauset Ave. E., North Falmouth has five bedrooms and three bathrooms in 3,004 square feet of living space on a ,44-acre lot, according to Zillow.
The online listing continues,
- "Contemporary in Old Silver Beach Estates overlooks the marsh of Herring River.
- Walk to one of the Cape's finest private beaches, also with access to assoc. tennis, conservation trails, and bike path.
- Open first flr with large living and dining areas, sparkling HW and tile floors, kitchen with breakfast nook, fireplaced family room, sliders to deck, and sunroom with spectacular marsh views.
- Second flr features a master suite with full bathroom and 3 additional bedrooms with views, and full bath."
Our Real Estate page has more recent Sold! features about Falmouth property, including:
- Historic Katharine Lee Bates Home
- 5 Recently Sold Falmouth Homes
- Waterfront Townhouse on Buzzards Bay
- Racing Beach Home, $1.1 Million
- Beach Cottage Fetches $1 Million
You can also sign up for email updates when we publish more news about real estate in Falmouth.