Here's what the sellers had to say about 10B Cape Codder Road in Falmouth, which was listed at $1,275,000:
- "Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and panoramic views of Buzzards Bay from this waterfront townhouse in the luxurious Cape Codder Community, the most luxurious condominium complex on the Upper Cape.
- This four-bedroom home has been completely updated with new hardwood floors, country kitchen and many high-end finishing details.
- This is a perfect combination of summer home and high-end lifestyle, which includes the amenities of the Cape Codder: heated swimming pool, clay tennis courts, clubhouse with sauna and function room, and path to a sandy ocean beach.
- This is a rare opportunity to own one of the original waterfront units with one car garage and over 2800 square feet of renovated luxury living."
Source, photos: Zillow.
Our Real Estate page has more recent Sold! features about Falmouth property, including:
- Historic Katharine Lee Bates Home
- How Much Did it Cost to Buy the Leeside Building?
- Racing Beach Home, $1.1 Million
- Split-Level with Pool
- Beach Cottage Fetches $1 Million
You can also sign up for email updates when we publish more news about real estate in Falmouth.