It's been a season to remember for the Boston Red Sox and their fans, and it's a ride that'll continue over at least another week or so.
The local nine are taking on the Detroit Tigers in the American League Championship. The teams split the first two games at Fenway Park.
Whichever team wins the best-of-seven ALCS will advance to the World Series, where they will face either the St. Louis Cardinals or Los Angeles Dodgers.
Fall baseball means drama, surprising finishes and crushing defeats, but in New England it is also punctuated with "What channel is the Sox game on?"
New Englanders scan their TVs trying to find it. "NESN, no. ESPN, no..."
You're in luck. Here is the TV schedule for the American League Championship Series:
- Game 1: Saturday, Oct. 12, Detroit 1, Boston 0
- Game 2: Sunday, Oct. 13, Boston 6, Detroit 5
- Game 3: Tuesday, Oct. 15, 4 p.m., at Detroit -- FOX
- Game 4: Wednesday, Oct. 16, 8 p.m., at Detroit -- FOX
- Game 5: Thursday, Oct. 17, 8 p.m., at Detroit -- FOX
- Game 6: Saturday, Oct. 19, 4:30 p.m., at Boston -- FOX (if necessary)
- Game 7: Sunday, Oct. 20, 8 p.m., at Boston --FOX (if necessary)