- Laughter Yoga at Gus Canty is a regular Monday-morning event that helps everyone get healthy: If you can breathe, you can laugh. 9:15 a.m., 790 Main Street, Falmouth, free.
- Monday's Falmouth Garden Club meeting is all about Arranging for Thanksgiving. 12:15 p.m., First Congregational Church, 68 Main Street Falmouth.
- Could Falmouth's wind turbines be robbing neighbors of healthful sleep? After a postponement last month when one boardmember was unable to attend, the town Board of Health meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the Civil Defense Room at Town Hall. (Here's where to find the agenda and what friends and foes of the turbines have been posting on Patch lately>>)
- Falmouth selectmen are also meeting Monday at 7 p.m. to discuss, among other things, a special events policy that — according to the Falmouth Enterprise — "will likely mean the end of the Falmouth Farmers Market at Peg Noonan Park." If you like the market where it is, show up at Monday's meeting and let selectmen know. Here's the agenda >>
- This month's Liberty Chalkboard presentation is "Pilgrim Pursuit of Happiness - a Commitment to a Cause," by Leo Martin. 6:30 p.m. Friday, Falmouth Public Library, free. Use the meeting entrance on Katherine Lee Bates Road.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something