- On Monday, Laughter Yoga at Gus Canty Community Center, 9:15 a.m., will help release joy and stimulate your immune system. Free.
- Wednesday, take a two-hour rolling tour along "some of Falmouth's oldest thoroughfares" with Trolley Tours of Falmouth, departing at 10 a.m. from the driveway of Falmouth Museums on the Green, 55 Palmer Avenue. Trolleys are climate-controlled. $20.
- The Falmouth Farmers Market takes place at Peg Noonan Park on Main Street Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Last market of the season is Oct. 10.
- Friday, join the JazzFest Falmouth 2013 Free Friday Night Jazz Stroll from Queen's Buyway down Main Street with 12 jazz groups playing in shops, restaurants and Peg Noonan Park along the way. Starts at 6 p.m.
- Are you planning a yard sale or garage sale this week? Put it on the Map! Our interactive Yard Sale Map is updated instantly whenever a new sale is added.
Did we miss something happening this week? Tell us in the comments.