- Labor Day means no mail delivery. See What's Open, Closed in Falmouth Labor Day for more information.
- It's the last day of vacation for kids in Falmouth public schools, who report to their classrooms Tuesday morning.
- The Green Harvest Organic Farmers' Market & Artisans' Fair takes place Tuesday from noon to 4 p.m. at Cape Cod Fairgrounds, Route 151 on the Falmouth/Mashpee line. (GPS 1220 Nathan Ellis Hwy, East Falmouth).
- Wednesday, Highfield Hall presents Pocketful of Posies by Salley Mavor, featuring her award-winning fabric reliefs created to illustrate a
treasury of nursery rhymes. On display weekdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; $5 suggested donation.
- Pick for kids: Fridays at noon, WHOI sponsors free talks. This one's for young readers: Author Paul Kemprecos will discuss his recent adventure book, partially set in Woods Hole, titled “The Emerald Scepter,” in Redfield Auditorium, 45 Water Street, Woods Hole.
Did we miss something happening this week? Tell us in the comments.