1. The Mahoney's Winter "Farmers-plus" Market starts its run in the garden center's greenhouses this weekend. Every Saturday through March 15
from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Mahoney’s in Falmouth will host local farmers and artisans to feature root vegetables, herbs, fruits, cheeses, meats,
seafood, baked breads, desserts, and olive oils, plus select jewelry and clothing.
2. The Woods Hole Public Library hosts two free events Saturday: A knitting class at 2 p.m. followed by a Kids' Film at 3 p.m. (What's the film? You'll have to guess, from these easy clues.)
3. Liam Maguire's Irish Pub invites you to Meet Max & Matt, the hottest new act to hit our stage - you have GOT to check these guys out. Saturday, starting at 8:30 p.m.
4. Sunday afternoon, it's Family Folk Dancing in Woods Hole with fun, kid-friendly dances at the Woods Hole Community Hall, 2 to 4 p.m. Free.
5. Calliope, a Community for Poets, holds its monthly reading at West Falmouth Library Sunday at 3 p.m. Free.
Find more things to do in Falmouth this weekend:
Do you have events coming up? Post them on Patch and we'll get the word out.