- Mediums, clairvoyants, palmists, astrologers, aura photography, reiki, energy healing, jewelry, pottery, crystal: Find it all at the Psychic Faire, Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Falmouth, 840 Sandwich Road, East Falmouth. $2 admission, $20 for a 15-minute reading, to benefit Waquoit Nursery School.
- The 6th Annual Upper Cape Bocce Festival gets underway at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Falmouth Academy, 7 Highfield Drive, Falmouth. Benefiting the Samaritans of Cape Cod and the Islands, the entry fee is $40 for individuals and $140 for teams of four. For further information, contact the Samaritans by phone at 508-548-7999, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Samaritans website at www.capesamaritans.org.
- See wedding gowns from decades past at the Parade of Brides Fashion Show & Social Luncheon, Sunday at 2 p.m. (doors open 1:30 p.m.) at North Falmouth Congregational Church, 155 Old Main Road, North Falmouth. Tickets $10, available after 10 a.m. service.
- Face Painters, Photo Booth, and Vendors Galore highlight Sunday's MS Family Fun Vendor Fair at the Falmouth Holiday Inn, where CapeCakes by Kristen and Swift Designs of Cape Cod are raising money for multiple sclerosis starting at 1 p.m.
- It's apple-picking time again: Here are some Cape Cod apple farms to visit. Feel free to add your recommendations in the comments section.
Do you have another weekend event to suggest? Tell us in the comments.