- Looking for yard sales this weekend? Here's the latest map. It updates automatically whenever anyone adds a sale using our handy form.
- In a special screening presented by the Woods Hole Film Festival and the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, the documentary film Letters to Jackie shows at Mashpee High School Saturday at 7 p.m. following a 6 p.m. reception. $25-$35.
- The Falmouth High School Choral Cabaret starts at 7 p.m. in the high school cafeteria, 874 Gifford St. "Choir students will sing their favorite songs, pop or otherwise. Come join and help raise money for the choir trip to Washington D.C. in April! Invite your friends. Admission is $10 for adults and $5 for students."
- At 7:30 p.m. Saturday and again at 3 p.m. Sunday in St. Patrick's Church at 511 Main Street, the Falmouth Chorale presents Leonard Bernstein's Mass. $25 adults/$5 18 and younger.
- The Organic Farmers' Market and Artisans' Fair at the Cape Cod Fairgrounds has moved to Sundays from noon to 3 p.m., rain or shine, through December 15, 2013. Starting this Sunday, a new vendor joins the market: Ruff Rescue Bakery with its organic dog treats. Dogs welcome.