- The 13th annual Falmouth Rotary Club Antique Show and Craft Fair takes place Saturday and Sunday at Marine Park on Scranton Avenue from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Both days feature live local entertainment and Sunday includes a fiddle contest. $2 admission benefits local organizations and scholarships. More info: falmouthrotary.com.
- The Doggie Paw-Rade steps off at 11 a.m. Saturday at The Black Dog on Main Street. $5 entry fee benefits Friends of Falmouth Dogs. More info from The Black Dog: 508-495-6000, email@example.com.
- The Beach House hosts a fundraiser for Judy Philbrook Sunday at 2 p.m.
- There's a Tea Party and Quilt Trunk Show at the Falmouth Art Center Sunday at 2 p.m.
- The seventh season of Calliope Poetry Readings begins Sunday at 3 p.m. at the West Falmouth Library with readings by poets Lucile Burt, Anne Champion and Anna M. Warrock.
Do you have another weekend event to suggest? Tell us in the comments.