- Deep Ocean Exploration: Trenches is a free special event Saturday at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute. Starting at 9:30 a.m. you can tour the DEEPSEA CHALLENGER and Nereus, the only undersea vehicles capable of reaching the deepest parts of the world's oceans. You can also sign up now for one-hour presentations in the Redfield Auditorium: Reservations are required. The Falmouth Chamber of Commerce has detailed information here.
- The 43rd annual Falmouth Historical Society Antiques Show and Sale runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at the Museums on the Green. We've got all the details in Your Guide to the Falmouth Antiques Show.
- There's an Adam Carolla Bottle Signing at Kappy's Saturday at noon: Pick up a bottle of his Mangria sangria and get the comedian's autograph on the label. More details on Facebook.
- The Highfield Family Scavenger Hunt takes place Sunday at 12:30 p.m. at Highfield Hall. For a $5 per family suggested donation, enjoy a fun and educational hunt across the historic grounds and gardens. More info here.
- A free Garden Party Concert at West Falmouth United Methodist Church features the daughter-dad ukulele and guitar duo of Vanessa and Steve Gregory from 3 to 5 p.m. Details here.
Do you have another weekend event to suggest? Tell us in the comments.