The Beach House, 17 Nathan Ellis Hwy, North Falmouth, is planning a football party Saturday, with PATRIOTS vs. COLTS on a 10 foot Screen5 TVs in the Bar... 10 foot big screen in the Dining Room... 50 cent wings and tenders plus drink specials and Happy Hour menu all night starting at 8 p.m.
Other good spots to watch the game include:
- Quick's Hole, Railroad Ave., Woods Hole
- J.R. Brody's, 734 Teaticket Highway
- Papa Jake's Sports Bar, 146 Sandwich Road
- Liam Maguire's Irish Pub, 273 Main Street
- Quahog Republic Dive Bar, 97 Spring Bars Road, Falmouth
...or tell us in the comments section below! Where will YOU be watching the Pats-Colts game? It starts at 8:15 p.m. on CBS.