Family-owned and operated, Artie's Cafe is a very popular eatery. It serves breakfast and lunch. Hours vary between season. Some the more popular dishes include onion rings, fish and chips, chicken parm panini and rich clam chowder. The clam chowder is a homemade specialty. Arties uses fresh local seafood.
Mr. Authur W. Robichaud II is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. His cafe has a combination of casual hang out and family feel. It is a comfortable place to sit, have coffee or a beer, and people watch.
- Fax: 508-457-0199
- Hours: Winter: Tue, 11am - 4pm; Wed, Thu, 11am - 7pm; Fri, 11am - 8pm; Sat, 8am - 8pm; Sun, 8am - 4pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Level with sidewalk
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fresh local seafood, sandwiches, breakfast
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- Specialties: London broil, clam chowder
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: This community is family oriented. Arties father was Captian of the police department.
- Cuisine: Burgers, Italian, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Clam chowder
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Clam chowder London broil
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Aurthur W. Robichaud II
- Number of tables: 9
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Very casual