Dave Barbo bought this Falmouth location furniture store on its 100th anniversary from William C. Davis. Today, Barbo's main focus is servicing the customer. With locations in Hyannis and Dennissport, Barbo is able to make medium to high-end furnishings more acessible. The showroom is bright, open and expertly arranged. Each piece is customizable.
- Fax: 508-548-3334
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5:30pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap ramp
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Home furnishings and decor
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Repair
- Return policy: Case by case basis, minimal restock fee may apply
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The Falmouth location opened in 1985. Over the years loyal customers have returned. Long term employees have a repore with local merchants. This is part of a community that has a tight nit and hometown feel.
- What are some tips to keep in mind when decorating?: Bring in measurements, blue prints, pictures or color samples.Keep it simple and transition with accessories.
- Interior design: Yes
- Home furnishing brands: Clayton Marcus, Harden, Canandel, Vaughn Bassett, Nichols&Stone, Lazy Boy