For almost 10 years, Betsy's Diner has welcomed guests back to the 1950s. When you walk into this old-school diner you'll see images of Betty Boop, a '57 Chevy grille and a jukebox. Vintage tables and a retro counter with stools bring back a feeling old Americana. Diner fare includes large portions of food such as roast turkey, club sandwiches, seafood, meatloaf, knockwurst and an extensive breakfast menu.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 7pm; Sun, 7am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: In 1992 the diner relocated to Falmouth from Pennsylvania.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Breakfast Combo (served all day)
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun