Captain Kidd Century Old Tavern
Considered a landmark in Woods Hole, Captain Kidd Century Old Tavern caters to both tourists and locals. Decorated with life rafts on the walls and wooden furnishings all around, the restaurant's interior is a casual reminder of the legendary pirate it was named after. During the summer Chef Frank Belfiore serves up fresh seafood entrees. Seafood dishes including specialties such as Cajun seared mahi mahi, New England lobsters and sesame encrusted yellowfin tuna. The menu predominantly features seafood, but also consists of pizzas, salads, chicken dishes, sandwiches and pork tenderloin. The large bar with about 20 stools has an extensive wine list, top shelf alcohol and a special bar menu. During the off season, the restaurant serves only the dishes on the bar menu and often rents out the dining room with the waterfront view to private functions.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Sun, 11am - 4pm. Dinner hours: Mon-Sun, 5pm - 9pm; Bar hours: Mon - Sun, 11am - 12:45pm.
- Handicap Accessible: They are up to code according to the ADA.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beer, wine, alcohol, seafood, sandwiches, salads, pizza, steak
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thecaptainkidd.com/Menu.aspx
- Specialties: Seafood medley
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Live / Raw Food, Pizza, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Captain Kidd's seafood medley was featured in Cape Cod magazine.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Frank Belfiore
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: None