Emerald House Thrift Shop
Now in its ninth year of operation, the Emerald House Thrift shop offers a large array of items for sale, including gently worn clothing, home decor, linens, jewelery, gift-ware and some small electronics.
The shop is staffed entirely by volunteers, five or six of whom act as store coordinators, and all of the proceeds from sales are donated to the Falmouth Service Center.
- Hours: Wed, Fri, Sat, 10am - 3pm; Thu, 10am - 6pm; Sun - Tu, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair ramp
- Founding Date: 2001
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Clothing, shoes, linens, decorative items, jewelry, gift-ware
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: No returns
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The camaraderie of the community. Lots of great volunteers helping out those in need.
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: A three-legged chair
- Donations hours: Wednesday-Friday 10-2:30, Saturday 10-12:30
- Donations policy: It accepts clean, gently used clothing and linens, jewelry, decorative items and gift-ware in good condition and a few small electronics. No large furniture.