"You are loved" is the simple yet powerful mission of the Nazarene. The Reverend Warren Washburn Jr., also known as Reverend Buddy, explains that evangelicals adhere to the Bible as opposed to philosophy. It is considered a conservative theology, one that fosters a relationship with God in that God comes to us through the Bible.
The church offers a family night every Wednesday with supper followed by men's and women's discipleship groups. The church's Kid's Club has built-in homework time. There is also a family movie night and World Revival for the Brazilian community is on Thursdays and Sundays at 8pm. NA meetings are hosted on Mondays at 7:30pm while AA meetings are on Tuesdays at 7pm.
- Hours: All-ages Bible study, Sun, 9:30am; Sunday worship, 10:30am; Bible study, Sun, 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: level with side walk
- Founding Date: 1982
- What makes this community special?: "People.This community is a can-do community. When there is a need the people come forth to meet that need. Far from perfect, we live very hard for the lord."
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Church of the Nazarene, Evangelical
- Congregation size: 50
- Services: Child care, Study groups
- Recreational facilities: No