Fishmonger Cafe is a cozy restaurant with a great view overlooking Eel Pond. Featuring live piano every Tuesday and Saturday night, Fishmonger serves up fresh seafood, sandwiches, pasta, salad and Mediterranean dishes in a casual dining establishment. The seafood dishes range from an albacore salad to a pan-seared sea scallop dish drizzled with a citrus grapefruit sauce.
During summer months, Fishmonger Cafe's menu caters more towards tourists and serves staple menu items such as fish and chips, burgers and steaks. During the winter months the chefs create more exotic dishes such as thai chili shrimp and salad with a fish and mango salsa. Each week there is a new pre-fixed, three-course meal for $25.
- Hours: Breakfast: Mon - Sat, 8am - 11:30am; Sun, 8am - noon; Lunch: Daily, 11am - 5pm; Dinner: Wed - Sat, 5pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp leading up to the entrance.
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 1974
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fresh Seafood, Meat, Poultry, Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten-free menu. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner all the while looking at the beautiful views of the water and the draw bridge as boats pass by. We offer a Full Service Bar.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.fishmongercafe.com
- Specialties: Wednesday Night Trivia – Great fun and free giveaways. Thirsty Thursday – Quench your thirst and enjoy complimentary appetizers for all bar patrons. T.G.I.F . – Enjoy the Monger with a cold beverage and complimentary appetizers for bar patrons.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Fabulous Waterviews with a variety of menu items, the main focus is seafood, in addition to Cape Cod classics. We specialize in wholesome meals along with our signature creations, many of which exhibit a decidedly Mediterranean flair. Open year round.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Soul Food, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: All the dishes at The Fishmonger Cafe are signature! From the Lobster Boil to the Rice and Beans and everything in between. Look for our daily breakfast, lunch and dinner specials.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: With a name like The Fishmonger Cafe ~ Fresh Seafood would most represent our Restaurant. But, don't let the name fool you...We also offer fantastic Chicken, Beef and Pork dishes as well as a separate Vegetarian/Vegan and Gluten-free menu.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Jeremy Driver
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Romantic
- Dress code: None