John's Shoe Store
Mrs. Dolora John White is still the lovely proprietor of the legendary John's Shoe Store on Main Street. Old school service, shoes and quality have not diminished one bit over the years. The store may have moved up and down Main Street, but it certainly does not lack in quality and fashionable shoes at reasonable prices. In business for over forty years, it is still going strong.
- Hours: Call store for seasonable hours
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Ever-Guard, Timberland, Tevo
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: With receipt only
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Shoes are like friends; they are always by your side.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Shoe brands: Tevo, Timberland, Sebago, Frye, Dansko
- Shoe shine: Yes
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: Polish, Polish, Polish.