Located at the Falmouth Inn, Landucci's Italia Ristorante serves up Italian specialities, Tuscan steaks and signature seafood in a charming, newly renovated dining room. Formally called Villagio and located on Main Street, this restaurant features a diverse menu and interesting decor. Off the main dining room there is a new lounge called Ultra Vintage that acts as a martini, wine and tapas bar. Landucci provides an impressive wine cellar, a hip crowd and great food.
- Hours: Daily, 4:30pm - close.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders
- Menu link: www.landuccicapecod.com/landuccidinnermenu.htm
- Specialties: Pork Osso Buco: pork shank baked in tomato sauce with fresh Italian herbs - $21
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian
- Signature dishes: Eggplant Parmigiana: lightly breaded, sliced eggplant baked in tomato sauce and topped with a blend of five Italian cheeses - $18
- Price level: $$$
- Features: Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene