Leeside Bar & Grill
A popular spot located across the street from The Martha's Vineyard Steamship Authority Ferry, Leeside Bar & Grill is a great way to enjoy food and drink while waiting for passage. The upper level of the restaurant has great views of the harbor and steamship terminal. The menu features classic American pub food.
- Hours: Bar hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, noon - 1am. Kitchen hours: Daily, noon - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp and elevator to second floor
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: This establishment has been serving food and drink to locals and boat passengers since post World War II.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Signature dishes: New England Clam Chowder
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Late-night