Paul's Pizza & Seafood
Paul's Pizza has been voted "best pizza on the Cape" for decades. The original Paul's was burned to the ground in the 70's and rebuilt at its current location, at the end of Benham Road past Dr. Fitch's office. Paul's has more then just pizza; they serve some of the best fried seafood, antipasto salads, wings and sandwiches in town. Most tables tend to order 1 pizza per person (personal size) plus several appetizers and salads.
Paul's Pizza remains one of the busiest restaurants in town. Doors open at 4pm Wednesday through Thursday in the off season and Tuesday through Sunday in the summer months.
The phone lines are busiest from 4-7 pm nightly; orders can take up to one hour and the takeout window is best to use.
- Hours: Summer: Tue - Sun, 4pm - 10pm; Oct - May: Wed - Sun, 4pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza, pizza, pizza!
- Price level: $
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual