RooBar is an excellent place to go for tapas, after-work drinks or an eclectic dinner. The atmosphere is relaxed, with a sense of casual elegance. World music fills the antique building as the chefs work diligently in an open kitchen. Customers, many of whom are regulars, can watch televised sporting events in the bar or catch up with friends. RooBar offers a selection of gourmet brick oven pizza. The menu features Asian cuisine, as well as Mexican, Italian, Southern and New England choices. Try a new take on comfort food with the Lobster Mac and Cheese. Everything is made from scratch. RooBar is part of Buy Fresh Buy Local, and can accommodate dietary restrictions and allergies.
- Hours: Daily, 4pm to 1am; Fri - Sun, 2pm - 5pm (Tapas)
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the location.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Food, beer, liquor
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: "The local people make this community great."
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Bar Food, Bistro, Dessert / Ice Cream, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese / Sushi, Mediterranean, Mexican, Pizza, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Tapas, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Mr Craten
- Features: Catering, Group-friendly
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene