Silver Lounge Restaurant
The Silver Lounge has served New England fare for over fifty-four years. The seafood is fresh and the steaks are char-broiled. Full bar service for liquor and wine is available, and live piano music is played in the lounge on weekends. The restaurant is furnished with many nautical antiques, and an authentic railroad caboose is used as a dining car.
- Hours: Daily, 11:30am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is street level.
- Founding Date: 1956
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fresh seafood, char broiled steaks
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night