1. The old-fashioned Christmas Fair at First Congregational Church of Falmouth, 68 Main St., is happening from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Free, food available.
2. The annual Renaissance Fair Returns to Woods Hole Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Community Hall on Water Street. Free.
3. The Holiday Book Sale at the Woods Hole Public Library gets underway at 10 a.m. Saturday.
4. Seafaring Santa sails into Falmouth Harbor Saturday morning following the pancake breakfast (8:30-9:30).
5. The final Falmouth Farmers' Market of 2013 takes place Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Peg Noonan Park on Main Street.
6. West Falmouth lights its Christmas Tree Saturday at 5:30 p.m. across from West Falmouth Market.
7. An Irish traditional music session benefits Philippine typhoon relief, Saturday starting at 7 p.m. at the Beach House in North Falmouth. Free, donations accepted for Philippine typhoon relief.
9. The Greater Falmouth Mostly All-Male Men’s Chorus presents “Do You Hear What I Hear?" Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at St Patrick’s Church, 511 Main St., Falmouth. $10/under 12, $5, tickets available at Eight Cousins Bookstore, 189 Main St, Falmouth.
10. The 50th Falmouth Christmas Parade steps off at noon Sunday from the Falmouth Mall at Davis Straits and Worcester Court. The parade then proceeds down Main Street to the Village Green.More things to do in Falmouth: