The Shining Sea Bikeway is Falmouth's number one attraction, according to rankings drawn from hundreds of reviews on the TripAdvisor travel website.
Read what Quicks Hole and Woods Hole Inn owner Beth Colt wrote about the bikeway in her Patch blog.
Here are the top 10 things to do in Falmouth, according to TripAdvisor users:
- Shining Sea Bikeway (215 reviews)
- Cornelia Carey Sanctuary (The Knob) (49 reviews)
- Island Queen Ferry (177 reviews)
- Spohr Gardens (24 reviews)
- Nobska Lighthouse (69 reviews)
- Old Silver Beach (35 reviews)
- Falmouth Museums on the Green (11 reviews)
- Woods Hole Aquarium (117 reviews)
- Highfield Hall (17 reviews)
- The College Light Opera Company (9 reviews)
Do you agree with the choices? Is there something that is missing from the list, or should be ranked higher? Tell us in the comments why you think so.